Tuesday, June 5, 2012

29-Year Old Adam Blaney Normalizes Blood Pressure, Eliminates Meds with Forks Over Knives

29-Year Old Adam Blaney Normalizes Blood Pressure, Eliminates Meds By Adam Blaney - Posted on May 30, 2012 I am a 29 year old minister, currently living in Lewisburg, WV. In 2009 I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and acid reflux after experiencing chest pains which landed me in the emergency room for a night. My sodium was low, I exercised 4 times a week, and it was a mystery to my Dr. It was chalked up as a hereditary thing that I was just going to have to live with. So, I was a 27 year old on blood pressure medication. In 2011 (then topping 200 lbs), I began watching documentaries on our food system in the US. FORKS OVER KNIVES was the 1ST documentary that motivated me to do something. I bought Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease by Dr. Esselstyn the next day. At the time I weighed 196 lbs.,and my resting blood pressure on medication was 132-89. Six weeks later I have lost 30 lbs. and my blood pressure is 116-66 without medications. The acid reflux has disappeared and I feel great. FORKS OVER KNIVES has truly changed my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment